Photo- Wikipedia Commons
I did not watch the Super Bowl. But I did see the Tim Tebow commercials beforehand because my husband called me over to watch them on the computer. I loved them, but more than that, I related to them. If you didn’t see the T-Mobil commercials, you can view them here:
I don’t have a contract, either. I am not teaching in a classroom for the first time in 17 years. I do miss the kids, but, I was thinking of all the things I could not do if I had a contract.
Just like Tim, without a contract, I’ve done so much this past year:
- Tackled the unknown: Interviewed people I’d never met before
- Worked on my delivery : I met my magazine deadlines
- Improved my mental game: I got better at Words with Friends
- I wouldn’t be with all the fine people: Like best friend Cathy!
- Answered tough questions: Am I a writer?
- Fulfilled a childhood dream: I AM a writer!
- Contracts are limited: I am a freelancer
- It’s all good: God has blessed me
- I can do my own stunts: I crawled around the Water Drop Sculpture at the Children’s Museum with my grandson
- Save these puppies: I TRIED to rescue a dog – we had her for four days; it didn’t work out but I would not have even tried if I’d had a contract
- Contracts are not necessary: I can still teach; I read to my grandson and I teach Sunday School
- Bottom line: Contracts hold you back